Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you’ll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. When should you sell? How do you get the best price? What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale? What is my home worth?
But even a great guide can’t sell your house for you. That’s why most people rely on a professional real estate agent to help them get the best deal. You have a lot invested in your home – time, money and hard work. I can help you get the most out of it, with the least hassle.
Here are some of the ways I can help you sell your home:
- Giving you a professional comparative market analysis on your home.
- Help you come up with a price that will sell your home.
- Advising you on which repairs or renovations will make your home sell faster – and which ones won’t.
- Listing your home on my website and in the local MLS, Realtor.com with more that the average 4 photos and many other home search websites.
- Advertise your home in Coldwell Banker Wallace and Wallaces table top home market magazine.
- Hosting open houses and inviting our office agents to your home on property tour.
- Pre-qualifying potential buyers so that you only show your home to people who can afford to buy it.
- Dealing with potential buyers and their agents.
- Serving as your spokesperson in negotiations with buyers.
- Assisting you with legal disclosures, contracts, title searches and the many other “fine print” details of selling a home.
- Keeping you on the right side of the many laws that cover selling a home.
- Guiding you through the closing process.
- Helping you find your next home.