Finding your dream home is actually the second step in the process. The first thing you should do is seek a mortgage professional with the knowledge and expertise to assist you with ALL of your questions.
There are several things to consider before you start shopping for a mortgage and then your dream home. Here are just a few:
- How much “down payment” will I need?
- Are there any other fees I need to know about?
- What are closing costs?
- Will the real estate taxes and home insurance be separate or part of my payment?
- Who do I call for these items?
- What can I afford?
- How much do I qualify for?
- What determines my interest rate?
All of these questions and any additional questions you may have can be answered at a private, no obligation confidential appointment. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer seeking a conventional mortgage or a homeowner interested in refinancing through a government program, we can help you find the mortgage program that best fits your individual situation.
Our Broker David is available to answer your questions 7 days a week!David O’Block Branch Manager Office: (865) 291-1802 Cell: (865) 300-6619 Fax: (610) 629-6461 firstname.lastname@example.org 139 Fox Rd. Suite 202 Knoxville, TN 37922
I look forward to working with you in your search for the American Dream!